Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Crisis

We had our first major incident this weekend, and of course I was home by myself! We have been hiding the fireplace hearth with pillows and it has gone well for a while but they have discovered it and are very intrigued. All the pillows were off and Boo stumbled and fell. It was the worst feeling I have felt. Thankfully, she only scraped her nose, I can't believe it. No bumps, no bruises, no red spot. We woke her up when Kevin got home so he could take a look and she seemed fine. I went in there a couple of more times just to make sure she would stir, it seems like she didn't actually hit, just maybe scraped her nose on the way up. Definitely more traumatic for Momma than it was for Boo!
Thank you Krista for your love and support to calm me!

No comments: