Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday

Apple already weighs 3 lbs! We can not believe it!! They are adding Human Milk Fortifier (extra vitamins and calories) to his bottles and it must really make a difference!
We had a good night with Boo, she was a bit fussy after one of her feedings last night but all the rest she went right back to sleep afterward.
Kevin let me take a nap this afternoon and then we all headed up to see Apple for a couple of hours.Boo  and I just got done with some skin to skin time and Kevin and I are enjoying a bowl of cereal before we head to bed.
I can't believe Apple weighs 3 lbs!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so great. I'm so happy about Liam. Congrats, btw. I haven't gotten a chance to formally congratulate you both. You guys are doing an amazing job, and I'm so happy for you all.

Keep the updates coming. :)

Gail Roelofs said...

what a little "porker"! :) g